Circular economy (or closed-circuit economy) is based on the idea of reusing, refurbishing, reproducing and recycling all products and materials.
It is an approach representing the view that waste can be a high-value product—a resource that, once transformed, is reintroduced into the production cycle.
By applying FULLY responsible, professional and safe waste management, we put the circular-economy model into practice.
- Reduction of waste sent to landfills through reuse, recycling and recovery
- Minimization of the amount of waste generated
- Rational substitution of raw materials with other products
- TOTAL benefits for the planet. Our TOTAL WASTE MANAGEMENT service is an offer of comprehensive, effective and environmentally friendly management of waste that is a side effect of the industrial production process. Our goal is to give them a second life by recycling or reusing them
- Reduction of the negative impact on the environment
- 2.5 MILLION Mg of managed combustion by-products per year
- More than 1.5 million Mg of recovered fly ash and nearly 1 million Mg of coal combustion slag and mix annually
- The company also has a crushing plant and a concrete batching plant, which have processed 1.5 million Mg of waste—soil and demolition debris—over the past five years, producing and supplying its customers with concrete mixes and aggregate used in road construction. Thanks to these materials, bypasses in Kolbiel, Góra Kalwaria, Radom, Kolbuszowa, Dąbrowa Tarnowska, as well as the S19 road Kraśnik–Janów Lubelski were built